- Family Survey (MANDATORY, due Sept. 6, 2013)
- Health History Form (MANDATORY, due Sept. 6, 2013)
- Certificate of Loan of Textbooks (MANDATORY, due Sept. 6, 2013)
- Acceptance of School Policy (MANDATORY, due Sept. 6, 2013)
- Application for Free or Reduced Lunch (OPTIONAL, but recommended, due Sept. 13, 2013)
- No Parking Flyer (FYI about important information)
The involvement of Bishop McCort parents is second to none, and that shows in the achievement of our students. Thank you for choosing Bishop McCort Catholic High School for your child’s secondary education. Bishop McCort provides a safe and secure environment where your son/daughter can realize their God-given potential and where they can achieve their educational goals and objectives in addition to their spiritual, moral, and ethical development.
We know how busy families are today, so we've tried to help by making any information parents may need accessible at the touch of a button. The parent section of our web site has been developed to answer frequently asked questions and to direct you to the proper staff member that can assist you with your questions. At the right, you will find broad and general topics to guide you in your search for information.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or comments. We are always working to improve the level of service we provide to our students, parents, and alumni.
Once again, thank you for continued support.
|Textbook Loan 2013.pdf||37.43 KB|