Dual Enrollment/Matriculation Agreements
Bishop McCort Catholic High School currently has matriculation agreements with Mount Aloysius College and Saint Francis University. By completing a series of courses and meeting other requirements, you may qualify for automatic acceptance to one of those colleges and you may be entitled to certain scholarship programs. See information listed below:
- All students who complete an application to Mount Aloysius will be considered for parts of this agreement. Students who have successfully completed Advanced Placement courses and Dual Enrollment courses will be considered for advanced standing at the school
- Students accepted will automatically receive the Heritage Scholarship valued at $4,000 over a four year period.
- All students who receive combined Critical Reading and Math SAT of 1000 or 21 ACT and an 85% GPA will be guaranteed acceptance into competitive academic programs and will receive institutional academic scholarships. Students with these minimum qualifications will receive $20,000 over a four year period.
- Students who wish to compete for the Mercy Presidential Scholarship need to have a combined Critical Reading and Math SAT of 1100 or ACT of 23 and 90% GPA. The Mercy Presidential Scholarship is valued at over $32,000 over a four year period. Students who receive this scholarship cannot stack it with the $20,000 scholarship. The Mercy Presidential Scholarship is the most prestigious scholarship the College provides. It is based on commitment to home, school, and community.
- Students who successfully meet the requirements of and 85% GPA or higher and a combined Critical Reading and Math SAT score of 1000 for most academic programs and a 93% GPA and a combined Critical Reading and Math SAT score of 1150 for Competitive Admissions Programs will be considered for the Articulation Agreement.
- College credits will be awarded for certain high school classes taken at Bishop McCort High School.
- Students who meet all requirements are assured to receive a minimum Saint Francis University institutional award of $26,000 over four years. Students with exceptional qualifying credentials may be eligible for the Presidential Award valued up to $38,000 over four years (1100 SAT or 24 ACT and 90% GPA) or the Founders Award valued up to $62,000 over four years (1250 SAT or 28 ACT and 93% GPA). Students must file the FAFSA no later than March 1 to receive the institutional award.