What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund at Bishop McCort Catholic High School is an opportunity for alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents, and friends of McCort to come together by making a gift that ensures McCort’s on-going ability to maintain their exceptional quality of education. Bishop McCort’s capacity to continue to provide education of the highest academic excellance depends largely on the support from friends and alumni. Gifts to the Annual Fund are used on a daily basis to help meet the school’s greatest ongoing needs and support our academic mission.Gifts received are used to support all areas of the school, such as:
- Awarding scholarships and grants for students
- Enhancing and updating campus facilities
- Purchasing computer and classroom equipment
- Providing academic extra-curricular activities
- Enriching the operation of student services
- Acquiring additional library holdings
- Supporting professional development
- Student and Faculty travel to conferences and competitions
Why give to the Annual Fund?
There are so many reasons to give to the Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
You know changing the life of a student is an immeasurable return on investment
You know that McCort depends on Annual Fund support to cover a portion of McCort’s yearly operating expenses
- To reaffirm your commitment to McCort and Catholic education.
- Because one student, educated at McCort, can positively affect the lives of thousands
- To enable McCort to attract and retain faculty who inspire a passion for learning.
- Because it's effective: It would take an additional $3.5 million in endowments to generate what Annual Fund gifts provide each year.
- You love McCort
So the real question is, why not give to the Annual Fund?
Every gift matters. Make yours today!
Tina Repak-Mirilovich, Director, Annual Fund
Phone: 814.248.3876 Fax: 814.535.4118