Bishop McCort Catholic High School 2021 Commencement Ceremony
May 27, 2021
Cambria County War Memorial Arena
MAY 26, 2021
St. Benedict's Catholic Church
Graduation & Baccalaureate Mass
- CAP & GOWN (and ticket) pick up will be MAY 17th
- Take them out of the bag! Try Them ON! Iron or Hang them up!
- AFTER locker clean out and all DEBTS are taken care of!
- Each student will receive 10 tickets for graduation
- Each student will receive 2 tickets for Baccalaureate Mass
*Tickets will be distributed with CAPS & GOWNS*
- Please return any unused tickets to the Guidance Office ASAP
- Requests for additional tickets can be placed in the guidance office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Due to each event’s capacity numbers, the number of initial tickets is not negotiable**
**It is likely that you will be able to receive additional requests for tickets for Graduation night.**
- Students should arrive no later than 6:15 for each event
- STRAWBRIDGE will be available for formal Graduation Pictures starting @6PM.
Senior Awards Ceremony
We are happy to virtually invite you to the Senior Awards Ceremony on:
FRIDAY MAY 14th, from 12:30 to 2:25
The event will be in the Bishop McCort Guzzi Auditorium. This will be during the school day and the event will be livestreamed on McCort’s YouTube page.
Senior Awards is a great event that begins our graduation season. It is an honorable and dignified occasion, which requires appropriate attire and respectful behaviors. It is truly a ceremony of admiration, appreciation, and achievements. All senior students are required to attend and join in the celebration of each other’s accomplishments.
Again, proper/formal dress is required.
- Gentlemen: dress pants, dress or polo shirts, and dress shoes are expected, but ties and suit jackets are permitted, but not necessary.
- Ladies: modest and respectable dress is encouraged. Dresses or dress pants.
ALL SENIORS must complete the ONLINE SENIOR AWARDS SURVEY which highlights your achievements, college acceptances, and scholarships achieved. We want to recognize and celebrate each one of you please help with this process by thoroughly completing this survey.
Dress your best and enjoy fellowship of your classmates as we begin your journey toward graduation!
There are STILL IMPORTANT TASKS TO COMPLETE!
SENIOR AWARDS/GRADUATION SURVEY is an important step in making sure we have accurate information to highlight YOU in our ceremonies and publications. Please complete THIS SURVEY.
Still time to get your yearbook survey done as well. CLICK HERE to complete your yearbook survey and get pictures in!!